COVID-19

Dear International Thermochronology Community:

[Updated April 29, 2020]

We hope you are all safe and healthy.  Due to continued uncertainty from the COVID-19 pandemic, the Organizing Committee has decided to postpone the meeting until 2021.  There are simply too many unknowns, from whether international travel will be allowed to whether international travelers may face quarantine when they return, and even whether large gatherings will be permitted.

We are working on rescheduling, and will inform you when we have new arrangements.  We will also send out a survey on possible interim, on-line activities to help keep our community connected and coordinated until we can meet again.  We will work to keep the conference web site (www.thermo2020.us) up to date with the latest developments.

Take care,

Rich Ketcham and Danny Stockli